Tell me the secret

There's something about a baby that makes you want to protect him, make sure he doesn't cry, have enough to eat, enough to sleept etc. Basically, you just want to take care of him. What do you get in return? Smile, laughter and utter cuteness!

Some people just seem to retain such quality even to adulthood. No, they are not vulnerable bunch of people. In fact, most of them are capable of taking care of themselves and don't ask to be taken care of. Yet, others are falling over themselves trying to offer to take care of them. I know a few people like that but I can't figure out why they have such baby-ish qualities.

Care to share?

Comments

William said…
Who are you talking about? :P
Little Dove said…
Is this about Ban? ;p
MrBunnyBan said…
Didn't you tell me you want to be taken care of, hmmmmm? ;)
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yah I wonder who leh? ;)

Little Dove,
This was drafted quite sometime ago.

Ban,
Hmmm but this is different. I'm talking about people who didn't even asked to be taken care of and yet others just want to do that for reasons unknown to me. So powerful ;)
Elyssa said…
Hmmm....I realised only a few years ago that I am one of those who you are talking about (till one of my gal fren pointed it out)...haha. Of cos it does not happen all the time for me but it does quite often. haha...can't answer your Q though. Cos I am ugly but adorable? :P....*vomit* *vomit*
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Jackpot! Hehe yah, you are on of the few people I know who are in this category. And no way you're ugly!
Legolas said…
Must be young, I guess. And bottom. Just a prediction.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Legolas,
Around 30 years old is hardly young. Applies to straight too.
Elyssa said…
Cute= ugly + adorable. ok ok..maybe in my case its semi-ugly..haha.
Actually I have seen ppl who are treated like princesses without even lifting a finger or opening their mouth for help. But how long can this last? Don't think it will work when you are a 50yr old aunty/uncle right? hehe
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
As the wise Mr Skanky said before, enjoy it while it lasts :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant