Daily sudoku

One of the activities I do regularly is completing sudoku puzzle, usually on a daily basis. After trying out various online sudoku puzzles, I'm now settled on completing the puzzles on www.sudoku.org.uk. In fact, I did read more than half of the techniques desribed there.

The interface looks like this:

Sudoku

The puzzles, as expected, have different grades of difficulty: M, G, T, D. I've yet to find out which is the easiest and which is the hardest. Each day has a new puzzle which may be of any grade, though I noticed that grade M is the most common.

I took note of the time of completion as a challenge for me. If I use the "check now" function (so far, if I did use it, I used it only once per game) to check where I've gone wrong, then there's a penalty of 1 minute.

Here's my performance so far for grade M puzzles:

Sudoku Grade M


As you can see, there's a wide range of outcome. The longest time is about 3 times of the shortes time taken. I sometimes think that the latter is a fluke :)

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Lol you bum! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant