Salmon on diet?

Usually people love salmon sushi/sashimi because of its smooth texture, which is actually due to the fat in the fish (healthy fatty acids, mind you) - the ubiquitous white stripes. The best part is its belly. So smooth.

However, for some, like Ban, they may prefer as least fat as possible. Hence, the salmon sushi/sashimi I dislike most is also the one he likes better. I present you Sushi King's special lean salmon!

Sushi King salmon

Look, there's just no fat! I suspect they rear their own salmons and make them swim up river lots of time. Maybe use riverbed stones as dumbells. Perhaps use their fins to do push ups.

By the way, all Sushi King's outlets I've been to served such salsmon sushi/sashimi. It's the only restaurant chain I know that served such salmon. Even those sold at Jaya Jusco and Jaya Grocer has the normal looking fat.

In truth, if I'm not mistaken, there are parts of salmon that has virtually no fat and is normally used as top-up to salmon don and sometimes used in maki. They are cheaper than the fatty parts.

Cheapskate Sushi King? *shrug*

Comments

William said…
I banned them long ago
MrBunnyBan said…
Oh, but it attracts idiosyncratic tastes like my own. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant