Dengue strikes again!

Remember I had dengue last month? It's quite likely that I was infected at Ban's place (regular fogging here) and poor Ban now is infected :( He was hospitalised a few days ago. Hopefully he would be discharged soon.

I feel a little guilty because I'm the one who wants the window (the huge one at the balcony) open during the day. I usually open it once I'm awake in the morning and close it by 5.30pm. As per Ban's suggestion, I've found out on the internet that mozzies are most active around dawn and dusk. Perhaps I should close the window even earlier e.g. 4.30pm and also when it rains as I noticed that there are more of them then.

We've been using mosquito repellents and now thinking of using the electric version. Any recommendation?

Comments

William said…
The electric version doesn't quite work well especially in an open area.
Anonymous said…
I found the electric version rather effective -- the one where you place a piece in a receptacle, and plug in, right? I thought KL is pretty mosquito free. sr

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant