Supreme being

Do I follow a certain religious faith? Well, none of the established ones. Instead of focussing on religion, I focus on the omnipresent and omnipotent "supreme being".

Not sure since when, but surely it has been more than a decade, I have independently formed an opinion about the supreme being. The concept is very simple: I believe there's a supreme being who looks after everyone here, whom I can either pray directly to Him anywhere, anytime (without accessories) or via the various gods/deities existing today (which means I have no qualms going to a place of worship and pray).

Everyday I pray for good health and happiness for my family, friends and me. Hope it's working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant