Magician: Apprentice & Magician: Master

William has kindly lent me four books of Raymond E. Feist's Magician series. Surprisingly, I finished reading Apprentice shortly after. Surprising because I was doing a host of other things each day but then again that usually happens when it's an interesting book.

Interesting and enjoyable, it is. It's my first time reading a book by Feist. I'm looking forward to read the rest of th books (I so miss libraries in Singapore!).

I've started reading Master and I laughed out loud...twice when reading this:

The few magicians left within his faction are overtaxed, and it is rumored he will be unable to subdue any more of your world without a mircale. It would take a united High Council - which should happen when the Thun raiders become agriculturalists and poets, and not before - or a large number of Black Robes agreeing to do his bidding. The latter should occur about a year after the former, so you can see he is in a somewhat poor political situation.

- Hocopepa to Milamber

Only those who read this before would fully understand the sarcasm here.

Comments

William said…
When you finish this, I will lend to you another series-- this time from the angle of a Lady of a Great House on Kelewan.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Daughter/Servant/Mistress of the Empire?
MrBunnyBan said…
you should write about how disappointed you are with he ending to book 2!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ban,
Yes, I should!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant