Sinus headache

I had headache from the pressure exerted by my pseudo-sinus recently. Usually, at the first sign of it, I'll take a decongestion but this time, I experimented and tried not to take it.

It occurred almost immediately after I woke up. Light exercise helped to elevate it a little but temporarily. Sometime in late afternoon, I did sinus rinse. Helped a little but again temporarily.

Finally, after dinner, I did take Fedac, supposedly drowsy. True to form, I was drowsy about 3 hours later. I played 'Plants vs. Zombies', read 'Magician: Master', showered, read the book again and then off to bed.

The next day, I felt normal. No more headache. Phew.

Comments

Elyssa said…
Can this sinus headache be cured?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Lyssa,
Although I had symptoms of sinusitis, diagnostic done in Singapore confirmed that I didn't have it. It's a mysterious illness. Only thing to do is to manage it.
Anonymous said…
As soon as I wake up, I squirt 2 squirts of netti pot solution into each nostril, drink 3 mugs of water, and that seems to keep my sinus problems under good control. Since I began this regimen, I only need to use Flonase once every 3 to 5 months. sr

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant