Prevention & apples

Recently, I felt that I was on the verge of full-blown illness. I'm not entirely clear why I felt that way. Maybe of the unusual number of sneezes? The weird dreams? The tiredness?

So, I tried my hardest to prevent whatever it is from bearing fruit. I drank herbal tea, lightened my exercise a little bit, skipped yoga class, careful not to be exposed to cold atmosphere and slept a little more than usual.

Took me about a week but it seem to have worked. Phew! Seldom this works and so I'm glad it did.

On a side note, recently I bought a bag of 10 apples, costing about 89 cents each. Cheaper than normal but they were not gala apples, which I usually buy. They were rose apples (not to be confused with 'jambu air'). I vaguely recall that these apples were too sour for me but these ones tasted ok. Unfortunately, every single of them caused me gastric after eating :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant