Naughty Ban

I came back from Seremban to find Ban had very late lunch. Why? Because (drum roll, please)....he slept late. (cheyyyyy, nothing new). Nevermind. That was expected.

Then he told me he canceled Ironclaw session that night. Why? Because (deserved a drum roll here, please)...he was sick! What? He was a little sick before I left two days prior and then his sickness worsen. What did he do? Slept late! He didn't deny that he was naughty, which likely meant that he was playing games.

It's not unusual that he plays late into the night, sleeps late and sometimes has late lunch, when I'm not around but I get worried when he also does that when he's sick.

Any idea how to help him change this habit, at least for the situation when he's sick?

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Teach me, please.
JokerPJ said…
give me a good wack! lol

have you talk to him about this? or was he too comfortable with things as they are?
Jaded Jeremy said…
JokerPJ,
I did reprimand him but he just made the bunny noises. Hopefully it got through him lah.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant