Arata follow-up

After the inaugural visit, Ban and I have gone there a couple more times. Yes, their udon is still great.

Arata 6

Unfortunately, I didn't snap photos of the food I had.

During the second visit, both Ban and I decided to try their udon with sauce. A first for me. The udon portion, like previously, was quite large for me. The sauce wasn't as oily as some dry noodle out there and it was surprisingly appetising. Yes, Ban and I finished all our food and were thoroughly satisfied except for the eggs. As noted in previous post, it was plain and normal. Considering that it's easy to cook hardboiled eggs, it's probably not worth paying RM2 for an egg although it's cooked such that the yolk is not dry.

On my third visit, I tried yet another dish that I never had before: udon with dipping sauce. I was asked to choose between hot or cold udon. Interesting. I'm partial towards hot and so I chose that. The sauce had slices of pork and tasted differently than the sauce above. It was a little cumbersome trying to dip the udon into the sauce. Otherwise, it was yet another delicious udon dish. This time, I remember not to order the egg.

We will definitely go there again :)

Comments

William said…
Cold Udon is quite nice
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Let's go eat there ya :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant