Warband: King Harlaus

I was searching on the internet regarding casus belli in the game (yes, I did resume my campaign) when I came across this particular thread in the Tale Worlds forum about why players hate the Swadian king.

I laughed so hard at this particular post:

Not only is a feast lover, but a greedy man. My experience with Harlaus was a bit weird: 
Swadian Soldier: My king, khergits attack our lands with an extremely big army!
Harlaus: Fine, lets do a feast to prepare "a plan"!
Swadian Soldier: My king, the player character alone managed to defend our lands against the big khergit horde!
Harlaus: Fine, lets do a feast in his honour!
Swadian Soldier: My king, against all odds, the player character alone managed to capture Halmar!
Harlaus: NOW IS MY CITY!! THROW THE PLAYER CHARACTER AGAINST MORE ENERMIES!!! 
Ended with rebellion.

Hahahahaha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant