Yen and USD

Suddenly the plane plunged and there was nearly a disaster! The pilot somehow managed to pull up the plane in time to avoid crashing into buildings. Omg, I nearly had a heart attack!

Plane managed to arrive at an airport in Japan and (apparently) in transit to US. Since many people disembarked the plane, I followed suit to explore the airport. The first food shop I came across was McD @@ Lol, fancy that.

Well, I thought why not try Japan's McD. I know OZ's McD's burger tasted a little different to that in Malaysia and Singapore. However, there was a long queue and to my surprise, I didn't have any Yen and not even USD which would be needed at my final destination.

Then it occurred to me that this may not be real! I could be dreaming. I said this to a fellow passenger and (I think) she looked at me strangely. She did, however, urged me to try McD.

Out of the blue, a "friend" lent his phone to pay for it. Wow, McD in Japan's airport accept phone credit as payment? Incidentally, the phone didn't look "smart" at all. So strange.

Oh, I sheepishly told the "friend" that I couldn't remember who he was. He laughed, saying that he was Jerry, Alex's friend. Still didn't ring a bell but I didn't want to risk more embarrassment and so I just smiled and nodded my head hehehe.

Later, I discovered how strange the airplane's toilet was: it was large with a common urinal area plus a few cubicles @@

All this made so much sense later...when I woke up :)

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
samhain is nearing...
Arvind R.K said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaded Jeremy said…
zerachiel,
What's samhain?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant