First food delivery

After about 9 days of this routine during MCO, I started missing food that I usually have when we go out for dinner on Saturday and Sunday. Our usual routine sans MCO is lunch at our favourite chap fan shop Mon - Sat, dinner at condo's cafe Mon - Fri, Sun lunch either around The Curve/IPC if we go to gym or another chap fan shop at Aman Suria, and weekend's dinner at Sushi Tei/Go Noodle/Cow Brothers/An Viet.

I suggested to Ban that we order Japanese food from Aoki-tei Japanese Restaurant, one of the many F&B shops listed on https://fooddelivery.com.my/. I read about this platform in a newspaper article. Storehub made it free for listing during this MCO and offered Beep Delivery to those who requires food delivery service.

I ordered Udon + Sashimi. I can't remember what Ban ordered. It cost most than RM 50 and thus qualified for free delivery.

I believed it took about 45 minutes, after placing the order, for the food to arrive from Kota Damansara. Hmmm I wonder food delivery is bound by the 10 km rule (i.e. we cannot venture beyond 10 km for grocery shopping) which was implemented later.

The food was delicious! I definitely will order again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant