Red spinach soup: the tofu saga


My first time cooking red spinach soup. Overall, it was good but the poor poor tofu...

I've been hankering for soft silken tofu for ages and so when I saw some at Jaya Grocer, I grabbed it with both hands and feet. Ok, maybe not my feet since my hamstring is very tight. I also bought sai tou / ikan parang /wolf herring fish balls.

During MCO, only one person is allowed to shop for the household. So Ban and I took turns to shop for grocery. So, this time I went out shop for grocery while Ban prepared a pail of water mixed with some clothes detergent. I came home, tore my mask and threw it in the wet bin and then went straight to bathroom to shower, while placing all my clothings in that pail.

Meanwhile, Ban would unpack the grocery. Unbeknown to me, he didn't know that he was supposed to place the soft tofu in the fridge...not the freezer 😨 When I discovered this at night, it was too late.

Luckily, it was just the texture that changed. Still could eat but just not my beloved soft silky tofu 😭

Comments

William said…
Could have eaten it like a tofu popsicle.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant