Maki during MCO

I thought we should try cooking something else besides Chinese food. One of my favourite food to prepare is sushi rolls i.e. maki. It's not hard to do but tedious as it involved lots of slicing and washing. However, I thought it would be a fun activitiy that both Ban and I could do together.


It took a while to sort how Ban could help me (been years!) but after that it went well like clockwork.

I was fortunate the supermarket restocked salmon. Also, for the first time, I decided to indulge a bit by putting in avocado as well (expensive in Malaysia). The end product: delicious!

In line with tradition, we made more than we could eat 😁 So, on Ban's suggestion, we had the leftover maki and sliced cucumber with instant noodle and some sausages for dinner.

Comments

William said…
Awww... couple cooking activity.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant