Graphic card, BSOD, Microphone

One day, I noticed that my Paladins game was sluggish and that I wasn't able to record it using GeForce Experience. So once that was done, I went to check the application and noticed that its recording feature, Shadowplay, was greyed out and stated that I didn't have an external graphicas card. Eh?

Check on Device Manager showed that it was hidden! I tried many things, including system restore, but they didn't work. The final action I took was to uninstall it but it didn't reinstall when I restarted my laptop. In fact, it wasn't even hidden 😬

I wanted to send to Yus for repair but that would be crossing interstate border, which was still banned and so instead I planned to bring it to OK Computer Solution Petaling Jaya the next day.

However, later there was a greater problem: BSOD, with the error message "Bad System Config Info error". It happened 3 times within a short period, the last of with somehow the system got me to a troubleshooting option which allowed me to choose system restore that somehow fixed not only the BSOD but also brought back my external graphics card! Yay!

Days later, I realised that somehow the in-built microphone is back too. Wow.,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant