Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Irish x2, 1st on Scotland, Somerset

Loved these multiple small wars. Saved time and needing rest less frequently.

 

First time going against Scotland. My army size comfortably outnumber theirs

 

Game informed me of potential loss of territory upon succession. It may or may not be true and so it's always a good idea to check it out.

In this case, the death of the baroness would pass the barony to someone who either was already an English earl or an heir to that title. Either way, the barony would eventually passed out of my realm. I am usually not bothered with loss of baronies but since she has a claim on the Duchy of Somerset, I might as well press her claim so that the other way might happen i.e. her heir becomes my vassal duke, bringing along an English county with him.

However, I was caught up in the handover process upon the death of my then ruler. That, as usual, took sometime to resolve but I am pretty efficient in doing it by now :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant