Canton Poh Kei Kopitiam

This corner lot coffeshop is just next to St Ignatius Church. Tried there 3 times where I ordered this:

As usual, I had mine without si ham and chilli. This char kuay teow had a strong wok hei, which I like but unfortunately it was a little oily for me. RM 8.

There was a Nyonya stall too that cooked assam fish upon order. Ban tried that and quite liked it but sadly it seems that it has closed down. Alamak.

The most popular stall is the stall that sells roasted duck, roasted chicken and steamed chicken rice. It's expensive though: RM 10 for a plate of roasted duck rice. Or is that the usual price now in PJ?

Comments

William said…
I have yet to eat at this kopitiam.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant