Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Jerusalem, Prince Burgheard, Gates of Hell

Jerusalem must had had gotten the Duchy of York via inheritance, some time back. I didn't think much of it because none of my vassals had a claim on it. However, an opportunty came when my chancellor fabricated a claim on a Scottish duchy. Rare! Successfully waged war on Scotland to get that duchy. Good reward: three counties!

I couldn't keep that title as I already had two duchy titles that I wanted to keep. I took like 20 minutes to consider who to land. I had preferred a Welsh but none of them had desired claim. In the end, I invited an Italian from Jerusalem who had claim on both Duchy of Lancaster and York. Thereafter I pressed his claim on York.

 

When England warred upon the Pope, I always took the opportunity to war upon England. Ever since Prince Burgheard became my vassal duke, he too was took similar approach: whenever the English king was at war with the Pope and me, this vassal would declared war on the king immediately after I won mine lol. Is this scripted or just excellent AI? :D


First time encountered this event. Apparently, this is one of 3 'easter eggs' inside-joke events by the developers. They are exceedingly rare.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant