Tossed! @Jaya Shopping Centre

Since Ban loved their chicken pasta, I made a point to one day to suggest to Ban to have lunch there before shopping for grocery at the Jaya Grocer outlet there.

This time, I had their Big Breakfast:

It was delicious! The hash brown was warm and a little crispy (was already partially eaten in the photo haha). Hard to go wrong with fried eggs, which I loved. Nice to have toasted bread (rarely have it). The slices of...salami (?) were a little strange: it was tasteless but quite a good contrast with the hash brown. Presence of mushroom was surprising but I liked it.

However, I had the same issue as previous meal i.e. it was too much for me :(

Maybe I'll order the chicken pasta next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant