Crusader Kings II: Deheubarth campaign - Nubia, Cordoba, Denmark

Finally got Kingdom of Nubia for my vassal Queen of Egypt. I can't remember but most likely I managed to pressed for it immediately upon death of its ruler. So hard to catch such moment. If I had missed it, the new ruler would probably be in a defensive pact vs me.

 

Probably my first holy war in this campaign. Due to defensive pacts, I declared on a revolt faction.


From the spoils of previous holy war, I landed 3 claimants to three difference kingdoms. One of them was claimant of Kingdom of Denmark. I believed I pressed their claim when the then king came to me witha  marriage proposal and so he left the defensive pact against me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant