My Gracious Kitchen @SS2

I read that Shin Zushi @SS2 served good sushi at affordable prices but they notoriously had long queues. So one day, we aimed to arrived before they opened at 6pm. Yet, there was already a long queue and unfortunately, we weren't part of the first batch that was admitted in once they opened and was told that we had to wait around 45 minutes.

It was hot and I was getting hungry. Hence, we abandoned that restaurant...forever lol. Based on Google review, I suggested Nyonya Restaurant but alas, it was their rest day. Next was My Gracious Kitchen, a first for us, and oooooh they were selling chiffon cakes! Unfortunately, they expiry in 3 days time. There's no way I alone can finish and entire cake by myself. Ban hardly eats cake. Oh well, too bad.

We had these:

I totally forgot the details of the food but I know that I liked mine (the first food at the top). However, I remember vividly both of us loving the honey aiyu jelly dessert: it was refreshing with the addition of lime and sour plum. Yummy! Be warned, though, that it's a large portion. Best to share it with at 1 or 2 people.

Definitely a place I would want to dine at again.

Comments

William said…
Yeah, the lines at Shin are crazy. I got lucky once as seats opened up at the bar.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Lucky! Is the food good?

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant