The wonders of KL

KL traffic

Stucked in a 4km traffic jam for 40 mins. Then spent 50 mins to find a parking bay at Pavilion through 5 storeys of car park. Hours later, spent another 20 mins trying to get out of the car park.


DSC00049

Also, on a separate occassion, the delayed (so typical!) commuter train to Seremban was so packed that I couldn't get on it. Same story for the next yet-another-delayed train, which arrived about half an hour later. Frustrated and ended not going back to Seremban that day.

Don't you just love KL?

Comments

Khai said…
I don't like KL...for being so complicated..and I don't have much friend at here.... But somehow, if i can drive, i would go outside and just staring at the light around KL...
savante said…
Takes so long to improve,
Anonymous said…
KL will never change, like seriously!
that's why I give up on buying a car! oh and the self-claimed ISO9001 shit public transportation of kl, what a load of crap!
the LRT and Monorail will never improve, let alone KTM komuter!!
I am a frequent ETS user, ya know dat supposedly electrified high speed train, from KL-Ipoh, and yeah, after 1 year ++, it gets worse, and am I surprised? heck no! In fact, I kind of expected it! The delays are getting more frequent, duration of the trip is also getting longer, and well, I honestly, humbly and seriously believe it will never improve, cuz this is malaysia!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Khai,
You're working in KL ka? We can meet up if you want. E-mail me lah.

savante,
Yah, at a pace worse than an old snail!

Anonymous,
I thought of trying ETS between Seremban and KL. Is it worse than the Kommuter train?
Anonymous said…
well, at least there won't be stinky banglas and their natural eau de parfum on board ETS...so the trip would be slightly more pleasant i suppose

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant