Books 2011

On top of the Actuary magazine I read each month, here are the books I read this year:
  • The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
  • The Towers of Midnight - Robert Jordan/ Brandon Sanderson
  • Stone of Tears - Terry Goodkind
  • Blood of the Fold - Terry Goodkind
  • Temple of the Winds - Terry Goodkind
  • The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
These are the books I've started reading but haven't finished (with the first one my current priority):
  • The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham, revised edition updated with commentary by Jason Zweig
  • Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes - Edith Hamilton
  • How to Think Straight about Psychology - Keith E. Stanovich
  • The World Affairs Companion: the essential one-volume guide to global issues - Gerald Segal
I'm fairly certain I have left out one or two books.

Comments

William said…
I eagerly await the sequel to Towers of Midnight
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yah, the last book.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant