Chatime


I went to try one of their drinks recently, just to see what's the fuss about (but make no mistake: I won't do the same with respect to mobile phones ala Rick). Since I usually regard Pearl Milk Tea as a standard drink to consider when comparing with other shops, I orderd that. It just so happen it is also one of Chatime's recommended drinks.

The quantity (both tea and pearls) appeared to be more than that usually sold elsewhere. So, if you plan to have it after a meal and you're a small eater (like my family), it's best that you do not have a heavy meal. Alternatively, have it in between meals.

The milk tea was quite delicious. There was a balance among tea, milk and sugar. May not be suitable for people who prefer stronger taste of tea. The pearl was just right: not too chewy and of the right size.

The only negative thing I could say is the price. Even after taking into account its size, I estimate that it's more expensive than the usual pearl milk tea by about RM1.50 to RM2.50. Significant.

I like the name of the shop. Where by design or accident, it can be viewed as a play on words "chat time" or "cha time" (where 'cha' is Mandarin/Cantonese for tea).

N.B: Ban had Lemon Wintermelon and Aiyu jelly. In a similar fashion, the taste is not overpowering

Chatime drinks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant