Scrooge to extravangance!

Rick is not one who spends recklessly. He'll weigh, measure, read, chat, window shop before deciding whether to buy or not and even then, it's not uncommon that he ends up empty handed. This is a positive characteristic as that means he'll usually get stuff that's value for money and often useful. I've asked his opinion a few times previously e.g purchasing my current phone, which is extemely helpful to me since I'm clueless. Ok, more like because I'm lazy. So imagine my surprise when this happened:

Rick: I'm flying home this time.
Me: Huh?? Thought you're big fan of coach?
Rick: Well, the ticket is really cheap.

Ok, maybe that's not surprising. After all it's cheap, right? But how about this baby?

Touchscreen phone

Me: Hey, why did you buy that phone ar? Is it because it's touchscreen?
Rick: Yah, it's the cheapest touchscreen.
Me: Oh I see.
Rick: I want to know what's all the fuss about the phone.
Me: What the...and you bought it simply you want to know what's the fuss about?
Rick: *Giggled* Yah ar.
Me: *Boggled*

I know people can be fickle-minded. I know he can be fickle-minded but such 180 degree change in behaviour is disturbing. It's like the sun decides to set in the east one fine day, just to see what's fuss about. This is more serious than the magazine incident. Perhaps I should monitor him closely for a while...

Comments

William said…
I'm glad he's rich!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Lol I bet you are!

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant