Intermission & Singapore Botanics Garden Part 2

Haven't had time to do much else for past few nights after I came home, aside from catching the latest Bleach & Naruto Shippuden episodes and several blogs update.

Normally I have at least an hour at night to do stuff, depending on the time and duration of the pilates/yoga evening class. However, I've been having problem sleeping past few nights (yet again!) and not too sure why.

Have a vague suspicion that it's due to my mouth guard. Due to the refilling of a tooth, the mouth guard has become a bit tight. Since over adjustment would result it being too loose and thus useless, adjustment has to be done bit by bit and comfort via trial and error. Adjusted once but no good. So went without it last night. Though I slept through, I had rather vivid dream and so I knew I didn't sleep well. Woke up once again feeling really tired.

So due to such restless nights, I tried sleeping earlier to catch up but not working. Since tomorrow is Saturday, I'll sleep in and hopefully that helps.

The second part of the Botanics Garden photos taken with my trusty gimpy camphone :-) :

Red keris

Looks like red keris, right?

Red flowers 2

Obsession with red flowers hehe. This has thick bright deep red petals.

Sunshine orchirds

The sunshine cheerful orchirds!

Purple orchirds

Typical but still pretty purple orchids.

Shy guest stars

They are really cute! Still puppies I think. I didn't have time to wait till they turn around. Shy guests of the garden :-)

Rope root

I thought it was a rope until I took a second closer look. Still not sure it's root from the fern (unlikely, right?) or from the tree (but why?).

Comments

Little Dove said…
Could it be a tree vine, like the one that Tarzan uses to swing from tree to tree?
Darren said…
the puppies r cute...hehe
Jaded Jeremy said…
Little Dove,
Oh yah, that was what I thought too at that time but I forgot hehe.

Silencer,
Yes, they are cute. If only I could capture their faces too...
William said…
Where's the shirtless jogger!?
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Not cute ones lah...either that or I didn't see them. Was busy looking at you what ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant