Beyond beauty

He's not the best-looking man, but he's the most good-looking man on Earth to me. In the morning, while he's sleeping, I lean over to my 46-year old Chinaman and coo, 'So cute!' If the neighbours heard me, they'd think I was mad ... He's got a paunch where he used to have a flat stomach. I said to him, 'You know what? I prefer you with a paunch. You have more to hang on to.' It's so nice! Like a cushion!"
- Acclaimed Malaysian director Yasmin Ahmad, on her husband

Ps: Mr Skanky, you have a punch line to use now haha.

Comments

William said…
It's a nice pillow!
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yours too becoming quite comfortable, right? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant