Forgettable weekend & Singapore Botanics Garden Part 3

The recent weekend was disappointing on a few fronts, ranging from frivolous issue such as the hot weather to serious issue such as the lack of effort in studying and lack of support that led me to fall backward with my life briefly flashing back at me.

This morning, the gastroenterologist told me that my Helicobacter Pylori breath test is negative i.e. they all have been slaughtered. He guessed rightly that I still have gastric problem every now and then, due to sensitive stomach. I really wonder how on earth did my stomach get that sensitive? It clearly wasn't there before 1999. One new thing I learned today is that I'm not supposed to consume beans and nuts. Why? Strangely, it didn't strike me to ask him there and then.

Anyway, here is the third and last part of my visit to the Garden. Though most of my photos are of flowers, there's probably 50/50 flowering and non-flowering plants in the Garden.

Red claws

Red claws! Recently, I realised that my condo compound has this plant too but its flowers not as big and red as this one.

Many roots

Overflowing roots!

Wide falls

Mini Niagra Fall?

245m years ago

This many years ago...

Dino footprints 245m yrs ago

...a dinosaur left its footprints here. ;-)

Koi

The circle of kois.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant