Tortoise. Prawn. Crabs

I was dining at Damansara Village (excellent steamboat!) when I saw these in their water tanks:

Tortoise

The biggest tortoise I've seen in any restaurant. I don't think it's food stuff. Hope not. It looked ancient. It peaked out the water to look at me. I didn't dare to wave my hand closer in case it had really long neck :P


Prawn crabs

It looked like the prawn was trying to escape from the tank full with crabs hehe.

Edited on 28 Jun 2012: Should be 'Damansara Village' and not 'Damansara Legend'.

Comments

JokerPJ said…
I hope they dont eat that turtle... but you know chinese... haiz~

lolllz
Jaded Jeremy said…
JokerPJ,
Yah, I hope not too.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant