Family visit

The last two weeks were crazy chiefly because of my illness. That just blew up the tediousness of work. Hence, I'm looking forward to a more placid pace for the next 12 days when I'll be in Penang visiting my sister and her family.

Oh wait a minute. It won't be entirely relaxing with a 2-year old toddler around. I have already experienced such phase with my other sister's 2 sons and so it won't be a walk in the park. It's definitely an interesting phase though and I wish everyone to experience it at least once (Ban, you hear this? :) ). What more, this nephew seems more talkative than the other two hahaha. Gosh, I hope my sorethroat's gone soon.

Like his parents, I would also need to thicken my skin and keep blood from flushing my face whenever we go out to eat. My nephew is at an age where he wants to feed himself, no matter how clumsy he is. The result: a piece of art on the table, chair and floor after every meal, worthy of being auctioned off. Unfortunately for his parents, this will go on for at least another 3 years. Wuahahaha :P

I've not met my sister and family since October last year. Can't believe it's been that long. I look forward to spending time with them (pray not much work to do) and hope it'll be a good trip!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, you get to eat all those good Penang food! sr
Jaded Jeremy said…
sr,
Can't load it up due to lingering cough. No chendol :(

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant