Ichiban Boshi's salmon goodness


Ban and I met Simonlover for lunch at Sunway Giza about a week ago. Due to some miscommunication (misreading of sms), we ended waiting for each other for a good 20mins @_@. Fortunately, Simonlover had the sense to call me.

He wanted to let us choose where to eat and we chose the nearest Japanese restaurant: Ajisen Ramen. However, Simonlover hesitated to agree and instead lead us to Ichiban Boshi. So much for letting us choose hor :P

It was a good thing though because I loved their salmon set (can't remember its exact name). Normal price was RM19.90++ but due to an ongoing promotion, it was discounted to RM16.90++. The sushi pieces were of good size and for sure larger than that at, say, Sushi Zanmai. The latter also had a salmon set that cost the same but that pales in comparison to this set.

It was my first time having half-broiled salmon with cheese. Interesting taste but I may just ask to change them to normal salmon sushi the next time I'm there...which I will!

Comments

William said…
I fell in love with Fukuharu's salmon mentai sushi. Blowtorch and cheese. :D
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Haven't been to Fukuharu for ages.
simonlover said…
Hahaha ... Ajisen Ramen really bad - ma =)
Jaded Jeremy said…
simonlover,
Yah, KL's not as good as Singapore's. Anyway, thanks to you I had great meal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant