Family reunion over...for now

Three weeks of family reunion. As expected for a large group, there was hassle and stress planning and arranging activities even for a simple one such as what to have for lunch :)

But overall, it went well. Tiring on some days. Fortunately, we had adequate rest days. Hopefully my parents and my youngest sister shared the same sentiment especially since they don't get to see my other sister as often as I do. Yes, I'll be going to Australia this year, as I've done almost every year.

Parents are getting older and goodness knows how long more they have much energy to do much, especially travelling. Hopefully we'll have another reunion in the near future soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant