Soy milk reconsidered

Since the last "problem" I had, it was smooth-sailing drinking V-Soy Multi-Grain every morning until about a week ago. For some strange reasons, I started having acid reflux that didn't really go away even until after dinner. By then, I had to take medicine lest I couldn't sleep at night.

I was worried that the soymilk could be the culprit. It occurred to me that I usually drink it together with oat. To be certain, I tried having oat without the soymilk one morning. Well, nothing happened. So I went ahead and had some soymilk. Nothing happened too!

Suddenly I thought of William's comment in one of my blog posts: "I can't take soy milk on an empty stomach. Causes pain." Perhaps in my case, it causes acid reflux instead?

I tried the above sequential intake 2 more times and once again, I was fine. Well, I'll take this good news :) At least, still can drink soymilk albeit lengthening my breakfast time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have the same problem too. i like soy milk, but i will always shit after consuming soy milk whether just the milk or with anything else -_-
and i will always feel a little dizzy after that. but i still drink soy milk on a regular basis :-)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Anonymous,
Wow, sounds like yours is worse than mine. Have you tried substitute beverage?
Anonymous said…
Taking soy milk regularly may not be that good for males and even females. You may want to search more info bout this as I found it from Men's Health mag few years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant