Family reunion

Every year I will go to Australia to visit my sister (except for one particular year, I believed). This year will be no exception (cross fingers!) but it is extra special this year because she and her family are down here in Malaysia :) It's their first visit since almost 5 years ago.

We are (including my parents) at my youngest sister's place in Butterworth. We had vacation in Penang for a few days. Notably, we went to Kek Lok Si Temple and Botanical Garden/Penang Hill. More importantly, we went to sample different food at my sister's request :) Everyday tired though.

It's been a while since we are all together and it has been a good reunion thus far. Hopefully it'll be good throughout later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant