Pho Hoa @the Curve

One day, after gym, Ban's brother suggested Pho Hoa for lunch (instead of yet another Japanese lunch). That was an excellent idea as I then recalled Ban and I had looked at their menu for future lunch venue but forgot about it later. The restaurant is on the side, not along the main avenue, and so easily forgotten.

I ordered from the most expensive category because I wanted to have a variety parts of beef (apart from steak), including tripe. It cost more than RM 30 @@

Pho Hoa 1

Pho Hoa 2

The soup was too light for me whereas Ban's and his brother's soup tasted much better. Seems like a waiter caught a whiff of my displeasure because he voluntarily came over to our table and asked for feedback after we were done with the food. I told him about the soup and he said that in future I could ask for change of soup. He was quite friendly.

However, another major complaint was that the meat was tasteless. I doubt they would change the meat for me lol.

I may give this restaurant another try but definitely will order beef noodle without tripe. Paid so much but got so little. There is also another outlet at Tropicana City Mall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant