Pilgrimage to OZ

Yes, I'm on my annual trip to my sister's place in Australia. This time, I'm staying longer to attend my sister's graduation ceremony (Masters degree :) ). It's much more expensive, though, because I would leave only in Dec. Summer price ticket is a shocker.

So that means I would be doing work while I'm here since there are 2 projects commencing mid-Nov (postponed from Aug) and Dec (the usual year-end project). Oh well :|

The good news is that Ban's here from 2 weeks and he gets along tremendously well with my nephews :) What do they talk about? At least half the time it's about Civilization V lol.

I learned something new on this trip: cricket. My nephews roped Ban and I to play rudimentary cricket in their backyard. Not bad :)

Weather has been a little unkind. Cold and rainy. Not the usual late spring weather. Hopefully it'll get better soon.

Comments

William said…
Cool that Ban joined you. Congrats to your sister.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Yah, it's his second time :) I'll let my sister know and thank you in advance.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant