Robocraft: Doombringer

Few months ago, I showcased my bombers I built in Robocraft. The lowest level was (and still is) Baby Forest, now renamed Doombringer (96k robo ranking). Changed to a catchier name before uploaded it to the Community Robo Factory (CRF). Quite successful rentals, probably due to choice of thumbnail too. Will report the final tally (auto-delisting by the game) later.

It's been reworked a few times, notably the skirting around the cubes supporting the guns, more cubes to take advantage of the new pilot seat's 7 connection points, and a pair of downward thrusters to help to upright the bot when it goes upside down. I think in the video below I've yet to include these thrusters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant