Fisherman's Friend: modernised!

It's been maybe a decade since I last had Fisherman's Friend. Few months back, I bought one just before entering a cinema hall.

I was surprised that it now has ziplock! So convenient. I remember that previously, I just folded the open section a few times. Sometimes I used rubber band too.

Recently, I bought another one when I was suffering from this prolonged cough. No, of course it wasn't to cure the cough but more to sooth the throat a little. It did help but I noticed something strange: it made me hungry! Maybe it's more acidic now? *shrug*

Fisherman's Friend_1

Fisherman's Friend_2

"Store in a cool dry place below 30 degree C, away from scented goods." Such strange instruction lol. How do scented goods affect it? Hmmmm.

Comments

William said…
From a humble RM1.70 to today's price, it's a welome upgrade in packaging.
Janvier said…
Ziplock's been there for a number of years now!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Janvier,
Haha my sister said the same thing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant