Overwatch: Gameplay 1

Ever since Overwatch introduced the Replay feature, I've been using it mainly to record interesting gameplays while watching them to learn. It's also used when I want to determine whether a player is cheating or not but that's rare.

Here are some interesting gameplays:



A team mate (and maybe more?) seem to be giving up (the "gg" comment) after we lost first point on Round 1 but I encouraged team to not give up. We had Bastion without any shield tanks. When once again our other support (a good one too!) asked for shield, I chimed in that maybe our Bastion can change, which he did i.e. he played Reaper. On hindsight, it was good that our Winston didn't change because he was good. In fact, I think my team carried me hahaha.

We barely staved off opposing team from getting the final 3rd point.

There was some refreshing chat before start of Round 1: Nyirgadlayk apologised for undesirable ping and said maybe it was due to typhoon near his area. Both Fallenhunter and I wished him the best i.e. hope it would be alright, though Fallenhunter was shocked he was still playing, thinking the typhoon was right at where he lived.

We nearly lost but managed to get second point in the last 60s. Shortly before that, I switched from Mercy to Moira. I had thought Mercy was the better choice to boost our rather good DPS players but I died too many times. I usually look to switch if I die three times during a round.

First time in ages all six of us was in team voice chat, although I was the only one using it. That's fine with me. I always want everyone on voice chat so that they can hear any warnings given, which I gave quite many times during this match.

Yes, there were many mistakes made by team and myself. Hope I'll improve!




Seconds before end of Round 2, we needed to touch to have a chance to turn things around but our Mei put up the wall, probably to block the huge incoming damage (enemies were at the front, with Torbjon's turret). The player apologised for their mistake but more importantly, nobody went toxic on them. You can read the conversation at the start of of the video where they responded to my question, "How much did they pay you? :P"

Later, around where the conversation went like this: "?" and "....", it was when Mei accientally pressed Q. Again, nobody went ballistic. Nice team!




Towards the end, I had the hunch that enemy's Sombra had ulti and so I tried to hide to avoid it. Unfortunately, I was killed by Soldier's ulti and team was wiped by combination of that ulti and Sombra's ulti. In desperation, I used ulti to try to stall long enough for my team to come back and win the encounter. Yay! So pleased with myself hehehe.




After Round 1, Bragadusho on the opposing team was bragging e.g. "e zay", "55 eliminations. I'm a genius" etc. Promptly blocked him. We managed to equalised in Round 2 but with subtantially less time bank. Our Round 3's time bank after Point A was also much less than opponent's time in Round 3. Yet, we managed to win. Sweet victory.




Wrecking ball mode! Lol. On a more serious note, it's amazing that my team twice grouped up after a team wipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant