Penang Road Famous Teochew Chendul @ Paradigm Mall: revamped?

I first blogged about this outlet about 6 years ago. I did try again shortly after that initial trial but it was the same problem. Since then, I boycotted it.

It was probably last year that I came across another outlet at Gurney Plaza and thought that perhaps this one might served better chendul. Yup, it was better.

So last month, Grab notified me that my Grab Reward points were expiring by end of this year unless I made a transaction. I redeemed it for discount of this chendul at the Paradigm Mall outlet. It was the nearest outlet.


Wow, what a huge difference compared to years ago! Much better now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant