Stuff'd @ Starling Mall

I love kebab. Ok, admittedly my experience is limited mostly to Australia's Ali Baba's kebab, which is still the best. I had tried two other places: one in Singapore and another one in Malaysia but they were lousy. It's hard to get them in both countries.

Recently, I discovered Stuff'd which served kebab, among other things. So I was keen to try it.



It was delicious! The meat wasn't dry and it was packed tightly. There was only problem though: it was a little light for me. I got so hungry later that I had to have a heavier supper than usual (my usual is oat + milk/soymilk). It would be better if it was 50% larger.

I would want to have it again but need to think about what else I can eat, and also mindful of the company I have too because most people eat more than I do.

Comments

William said…
It's never satisfying for me to eat sandwiches or wraps, etc
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Subway's sandwich can almost do it for. Ali Baba's kebab is just nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant