Orphan

I found you along the corridor. Either you were accidentally left behind or, even worse, discarded because your master no longer needed you :(

I had in the past unsuccessfully taken care of your kind before: I had to be away from home for a week or so on a regular basis. I was hesitant to rescue you but I just couldn't leave you there. So I picked you up, thought of how best to rehabilitate you and also what I should do when I'm away.

Thankfully you grew strong and seems to be happy at where you were placed. The true test came when I was away for slightly more than a week: twice this happened and you were still ok with it, with some preparation on my part. Yay! :)

Hope you'll live a long and healthy life.

Comments

William said…
Next time ask SimonLover to babysit.
Jaded Jeremy said…
William,
Can ka? Ok, I'll ask him.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant