11th anniversary

Eleven years of many ups and few downs. Love this man to bits! Muaccccck!

We went out twice to celebrate. Firstly, we had lunch at Jyu Raku.

I was pleasantly surprised that their lunch sets were avaialble during weekend too. The sets were exactly the same as their dinner sets but RM 3 cheaper.

 
However, the set I tried before, and still the preferred one, was too much for me and so I ordered this instead. The photo is missing a piece of salmon belly sushi because I forgot to snap a picture of it before eating :P I like this dish.

First time I came across coffee jelly in a restaurant. The texture was just right and it wasn't too sweet. I would have preferred coffee with milk though.

Later we had dinner at Dilmah Tea Restaurant.

Just kidding :P It was at Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf.

We qualified for this free gift, unintentionally, when Ban ordered I Am So Hungry I Could Eat A Wolf.

They had a promotion of buy a drink and get another drink of the same type for free. Didn't work for us because coffee isn't for him and soft drinks isn't for me. Forgot they had tea though.

Once again, food was already eaten before photo was taken. It was US sausage that was suffed with cheese.

Mushroom Aglio Olio with Truffle Oil. Delicious and not oily.

Comments

William said…
Congrats again! Ban owes me the special anniversary photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant