Paladins: Seris

Seris probably pips the other supports, by a little, to be my favourite support mainly because of her healing (some auto-aim and once locks on target can continue channeling behind cover) and defensive mechanics (invisible and invulnerable). 

Two of her talents are also super useful:

Soul Collector is the default talent. It is the best talent for Seris's survivability, so much so that she can duel 1vs 1 other 2k-ish hp champions. I generally pick this talent if I feel that multiple enemies may flank me a lot.

This is the current loadout set:

(refer to this gamespedia for Seris's abilities, talents and cards) 

Veil 3

Blood Pact 4

Spirit Leech 1

Fade to Black 2

Umbral Gait 5


Some gameplays:



Soul Collector Seris players are sometimes disliked by their teammates for picking such selfish talent. However, I ask, is a dead Seris a better player? I believed that player should choose a loadout set and talent that first and foremost prioritise the champion's survivability and then only maximises abilities that help with their role.

Of course, it doesn't help that the Mortal Reach talent provides more healing and at greater reach too. I love this talent for enhancing a key role of a support: heal. I pick this talent if I judge that there's only one hostile flanker or that I can reasonably depend on my dps teammate(s) to protect me.

Here is my current build for this talent:

Veil 3

Blood Pact 2

Fade to Black 1

Soul Forge 4

Umbral Gait 5


Some gameplays:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant