Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Murom, Last Three

The Empire of Bulgaria had previously conquered a duchy that I wanted and when  they declared holy war on yet another duchy that I also wanted, I had to try to stop it because it would be more diffcult to get those two duchies from them than warring on two different sovereigns to get them.

Fortunately, my threat level was below 50% and so I would be up against only Pagan rulers, which I was confident in defeating them. I then chose to pressed a claim for a vassal, rather than declaring holy war, so that the increase in threat level upon winning would be lower.


 

Earlier, when there was a change in France's ruler, France was out of defensive pact against me and so I declared war to press a ducal claim for a vassal.

Then Bulgaria (temporarily) left the pact too when its ruler made a marriage proposal to me and so I declared war to press claim for a vassal over a duchy.

Right after that war ended, I noticed that not only Bulgaria was out of the defensive pact (due to the truce, I guessed) but so were major powers like Germany, Galicia and France (it was much later I notice Egypt was still in haha) and so I declared war to press claim for a vassal on a county, the last demense I needed to form the Slavic Union.

Much later, I realised that my threat level was about 64% and so the third war also should have dragged in muslim and pagan rulers due to Muslim and Pagan defensive pacts againts me but it didn't. Hmmm maybe they couldn't care less lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant