Menya Hanabi @Damansara Uptown

Noticed this new shop whenever we passed by Uptown while traveling on Sprint Highway. Asking a friend's opinion yielded positive feedback. So one day I suggested to Ban to try it out.

I was pleasantly surprised that they offered a small basket for me to place my backpack in, next to our table. I guess it's more practical than an extra chair.

 

I normally don't eat fatty pork but somehow decided to try this signature dish:


Omg the fat just melted in my mouth @@ Highly recommend to pork lovers. As for the noodle, it was delicious. It reminds me of Uncle Kin's Original Pan Mee (dry version) in Penang, which means cannot have it often because it has that jelak taste.

I can't remember what Ban ordered.

 

After you finished your noodle, you can ask for a free scoop of rice to be mixed with the residual gravy. I didn't do that because I was already full but Ban did and he liked it. 


Sorry, not much to write because I forgot to jot down notes there and then haha. TLDR: highly recommended.

Comments

Arvind R.K said…
Menya Hanabi opened their outlet in Kota Kemuning about 3 years ago, and it's our favorite place to go, my personal favorite is the Nagoya Mazesoba with add on curry powder, but sometimes me and Bee feel the food there can be a tad bit salty sometimes

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant