Crusader Kings 2: Bohemia campaign - Slavic Union!

Ta-da! Yay! First time ever I created this empire. It's difficult to create because it requires complete control of 7 kingdoms, and not the usual requirement of at least 80% of the realm and 2 kingdom titles. So, even land as small as barony, bishopric or city matters!

The 7 kingdoms are:

  • Bohemia
  • Poland
  • Galicia-Volhynia
  • Kievan Rus
  • Chernigov
  • Vladimir
  • Norgorod

I noticed that the Empire of Rus had become a titular empire and so I created it. On the other hand, Wendish Empire title still existed but I refrained from creating it because my vassal kings within the empire would desire it, causing penalty in opinion of me.

I was worried, though, that if somehow my vassals could form the Wendish Empire once they fulfilled its requirement. Fortunately, it seems that vassals cannot create titles that are equal or higher than their liege. Phew! Haha if I had known that earlier, it would had made my previous Irish campaign easier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant