Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - How, Fast, Direct

This is an example of one of the ways I got kingdom: created out of demense that my vassals warred for. I then, if I remember, tried to vassalise the remaining rulers, if possible, before granting it to the vassal that has the most land in the de jure kingdom.

 

Probably the easiest victory ever: my armies hadn't even crossed into enemy's territory. The Tsar of Bulgaria was losing badly to one of my vassals.

 

So won my first direct war against Byzantine in this campaign but I later regretted pressing for this claim because I couldn't transfer him to any of my vassals. Grrr.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant