Crusader Kings II: Bohemia campaign - Byzantine, Mosul, Hindu

I was at war with the Byzantine revolt when suddenly I was informed that that war ended because casus belli was no longer vaild. That went way faster than expected. 

I checked who won and from the history tab, seems like the revolt won. It was then I noticed the emperor wasn't in a defensive pact against me. So, I looked through whether there was any claim I could press that would worth my time and effort to war against an empire that had long border with mine and had the second largest army after mine, although a long way behind though.

 

I settled on pressing a claim on a duchy for a count and that net us 3 counties. The most profitable of all claims.

 

Throughout my now 1,350 hours of playing Crusader Kings II, there was only one other time I was at war with a Hindu ruler: it was during a crusade called by the Pope. A crazy target, I recalled, because there was no Christian anywhere near India. We were decimated lol. 

This time, it was me who initiate it: a holy war.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 1)

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - character build (Part 2)

Strange expectorant